Tuesday, March 15, 2011

The Weather's Fair

"My Ugly mouth, Turn it all inside out. Wanna tell you I love you, all I'm hearing is monsters saying, 'Get out, Get out, Get out.'"

(picture of the day)


Dear Everyone,


So far today has been an odd yet swell day, weather is fair- gloomy but nice to look at. I fell asleep with far too much on my mind and I woke up with far too little sleep...


I have my reservations and of course I have my swollen head that I feel like I constantly need to drain of at least a quart of "thought juice", but to be down in the nitty gritty I'm slowly starting to wonder how I expect myself to pull everything I keep loading upon myself off. The band, the art, the social life, the work life, the home life, the recording, etc. the list goes on and on- I haven’t even really slept in days, and when I say I haven’t slept I don’t mean I’ve become an insomniac I more mean that my free time is spent sleeping... like I have to arrange time in my day to be able to let myself rest and when I do manage to pull off such a feet I end up sleeping restlessly and feeling like I simply never slept at all.


I guess this blog is becoming a story of my life, how difficult it is to be starting a band and writing a comic and blah blah blah blah
Mostly about how well I can complain and be drained of every last smidgen of energy that is in my body and still get up every day to do it again. I can say confidently that i want an energy drink at this point. Going to bed after the sunset and waking up before the sunrise loses its appeal after... well it never really had appeal to begin with just rules. But working class heroes need to bring home the moneys.


Speaking the band though (BAND UPDATE) - We've gotten 1 song done, 3 half done, and one fuck off track recorded. We began and finished most of one yesterday, the bass still needs to be written but it’s a work in progress. I'm currently actually supposed to be writing another new one right now but I can’t seem to find the exact words for what I'm feeling for the next song... I want it to be poetic if that makes any sense, or how nick put it I want to paint more of a picture than i have been for at least half of the songs-I want to test myself lyrically.


And comic update need not exist due to the fact that i have not done anything with it lately (yes, i know, I’m a slacker). But we hope to be finishing one track (recording and everything) by the end of this week which would mean that it will make its way to the internet world so i guess it will be listening able. :]
But i think this may be the end of today's blog, at least for now.
Everyone take care and
Until later, bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment