Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Every Nights Another Song

"No one can catch me, the way that you catch me the
Way that you keep me when I'm out of time."



picture of the day


Dear Everyone,


In case anyone was wondering, it is in fact a Meg and Dia kind of week. If you havent heard them before punch yourself in the face then go look em up because they're basically amazing.


Ok and now that I'm done ranting over MAD on to the blog. Today has been a kinda odd day, probably because of the oddness of last night. It just had an odd feel to it, like something out of place was going to happen at any mintue... But of course nothing happened- uneventful as usual. The picture of the day is the song I wrote yesterday, it also has my super cool panda picture on it at the top with another picture of something i wanna say is a jinx type thing from pokemon?


I dunno, I get bored easily O.o
But! (BAND UPDATE) we have a new song in the works and the first chance we get we're going to record it, not to mention we are going to have a big ol' writing cram-ig day on saturday where we will hopefully finish the "happy sounding song", "the song from the other day that i messed up the lyrics on" and "kiera?"!!! Nick came up with an awesome guitar riff for the new song last night as well (the new song is called even seasons change) and i finished the lyrics and then did everything i could to not let it be influenced by MaD cover of ignition because it was stuck in my head all night (like i said, its a meg and dia kinda week)


Still no updates on the comic but as soon as i get a page or anything done for that matter it will probably be the picture of the month :] But yesterday I found my camera again! so expect me to be posting tons of new pictures of all the exicting things i do with all of my super awesome friends!~!!!!
Yup but i suppose ill call this to an end, sorry not much was said but tomorrow or the next day will make up for it! so
Until later, bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment