Monday, March 14, 2011

Polaroid Picture

"I don't even know you, you won't even know I'm gone."



Dear Everyone,
This is my new shiny toy of the week, sharing myself with the cyber world. So I suppose that means I should share a few things about myself with you:
I’m a creative sack of shit
I’m insecure
I have a wife and a dog
I’m the half time singer and most times lyricist in a band
I’m writing a comic book based off my life
I’m a sometimes poetry slammer
I like the idea of coffee and a cigarette in the morning even though I’m not fond of coffee
I’m allergic (mostly in my head) to tomatoes
And I always wear 3 things: A bracelet (Currently silly band given to me by Lily and Erica), A Necklace (Currently a glass piece given to me by my best friend Laura) and my wedding ring (given by my wife Desiree… duh)
And now that we’re done with the introductions I will begin by apologizing for the lack of anything on this page at the moment, Internet was been scarce and hard to come by lately. I created this because I want to document my life in some sort of way, I want an outlet from the things in the world that don’t seem to ever really… let up. So that’s what will be the prime subject matter of this blog, life and its ever twisted and ever turning prospects and realities. I hope my ramblings will someday entertain some of anyone who reads this.
Until Later, Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment